2008/08/20

Dude on a Toronto subway by Marc


Greetings fellow doodle dumpers! Since there is no subway system in the section of NY State that I live in, I am unable to participate fully and freshly with this week's assignment.

However, I did manage to scrounge up a sketch I did on the Metro waaaay back during my first year at Sheridan....like 7 years ago (damn, it's been that long?). Obviously, it's blue Col-Erase in a sketch pad. Nothing special, speaks for itself. The signature is digital though...JUST added.

>MARCUS

2 comments:

Maddlyon said...

Good to see your name on this blog dude...now, let's see some recent work...any public transportation vehicle works...hell, for you, any public place. Just don't tell the Eastern Europeans...they'll eat me for breakfast...

ddd said...

heheh blue pencil, wow, it is like so passe! Like, get with the program, I mean like it has been like 8 years ago!!!! ;)