2008/08/23

Good Read by Alex


Ok so this girl was sitting on the subway, reading, intensly involved in her book. She was posing so well, her hands were magnificent, and the way she crossed her legs(don't get me started on that subject) my oh my! Problem was, I was 3 stops from where I had to get off the metro...could I pull it off in that time??? I had to try, could'nt miss such an oppertunity at drawing a super pose from a beautiful girl, deeply involved in her book. very sexy. Pulled out my sketch book, and quickly doodled away, this is the result@colour doodle dump!

3 comments:

Marcus said...

Wawaweewa, I like !

Maddlyon said...

I like the subtle exaggerated twist in the waist...it really adds to the femininity and sexiness of the pose. Well done!

ddd said...

yeahh awesome sketch! whatever you did there just keep it coming like that!