2008/09/14

On the fly


Sooo this is my pathetic try at wolverine. I have been too busy lately, but then again I should not make excuses ;) Recently I bought Tablet PC, and this is a first paining done with it. I used Art Rage, what an awsome and in same time frustrating software. Tablet PC is proving to be great. I will never look back to regular tablets, being able to work straight on screen is a paradigam shift for me! This week I am taking off to Ottawa, for anual International animation Film Festival to represent Centennial College. I am so excited, so many films and presentations. I will up date you when I come back, till then have fun at Color Doodle Dump!!!

1 comment:

Marcus said...

You used yourself as a base model for this....didn't ya? I recognize those bedroom eyes anywhere! Haha