2008/09/10

Whispers and Promises by Alex





SO here it is, sorry to be late. Still not happy with it, specially the photo of the painting, its not even close to the original, but thats how it is. A most interesting theme, I think I could do 1001 paintings on this theme. Here is the begining of the tale, the first night of the 1001. This allowed me to infuse some personal views at this time in my life with regards to women and relationships, aswell as using  a woman's bottom as a foreground element. 
Here is this Vizer, or Caliph, Emir, whatever, with his fill of wives and concubines, he has seen it all, heard it all, and felt it all. What more can  this feline amuse him with? Well some felines will promise and whisper anything to save their bottoms. A difficult task indeed, to amuse and entice a wise skeptic. A man in command of his virility and desires. Oh the promises and whispers, oh my oh my...
An added bonus, this is the first time I got the chance to sign my name on such an interesting area of a painting.

2 comments:

Marcus said...

That's a woman for ya!

ddd said...

Nice signature ;)
cool story moment!